ANKY AIR SYSTEM STIRRUPS
This flexible, air cushioned stirrup protects your ankles and knee joints. The non-slip, shock-absorbing stirrup tread is adjusted to fit perfectly into the stirrup. The stirrup\’s strong rubber side band not only surrounds its flexible security joint, but also guards your valuable riding boots. While riding your joints have to handle a pressure of 4.5 times your usual weight. With this Anky stirrup, designed in cooperation with John Whitaker, your strength will be equally divided. This will result in stronger legs, less chance of injuries and the results of the training will improve. The "Air system" stirrup fundamentally improves the distribution of weight and shock absorption. By building up and strengthening neglected muscles, it enables your legs and ankles to balance the force load more effectively.
• Flexible, air cushioned stirrup takes care of your ankle and knee joints.
• They have a non-slip, shock absorbing stirrup tread which is neatly set into the stirrup.
• The rubber at the sides surrounds not only the flexible security joints, but also protects your precious riding boots.
In contrast to conventional stirrups, the “AIR SYSTEM” assures perfect shock absorption!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
We have a 14 day returns policy for a refund or exchange.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return your items to:
PO BOX 41
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.