TENDERFOOT 32mL Oral Syringe
Natural standardised Plant Extract 425mg/ml
Tenderfoot is a natural herbal formulation used for thousands of years to treat tenderness and can assist in the temporary relief of aches, bruising and muscle tenderness.
Tenderfoot can aid in the treatment of:
- Shin soreness
- Joint soreness
- Tendon injury
- Swelling with heat
- Muscle soreness or tenderness
Tenderfoot is an easily administered paste in 32 ml syringes. Recommended dose is 8ml per horse once or twice daily.
This natural herbal formulation has a similar mode of action as conventional non steroidal anti-inflammatories (NSAID’S).
- Inhibits cyclooxygenase which in turn inhibits the production of inflammatory prostaglandins
- Inhibits Lipoxygenase which inhibits the production on leukotriens which are potent inflammatory mediators and have greater inflammatory activity than the prostaglandins.
Available in 32ml syringes
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
We have a 14 day returns policy for a refund or exchange.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return your items to:
PO BOX 41
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.